Data processing agreement
I hereby grant this conscious, free, serious and unconditional consent to the processing of personal business data by PARTIZAN SECURITY s.r.o. Company, ID: 28909437, with the office registered at Kresomyslova 384/17, Nusle, 14000 Prague, Czech Republic, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 152541 (hereinafter referred to as “the Administrator”). By granting consent, I declare that I understand the content, extent and consequences of the consent given below.
Consent is given to the Administrators to send marketing messages about the products, news, and updates to always have up-to-date information and to make full use of the services the Administrator offers. I agree that the Administrator is authorized to send a business message corresponding to the content specified above to my e-mail address.
The consent authorizes the Administrator to process these personal data: name, surname, e-mail address in tha name to meet the above-described purposes.
I am aware of my rights, which are as follows:
– Withdraw any of the above permissions at any time by sending information about the withdrawal of consent to the email@example.com email address;
– Request the Administrator for information about the processing of my personal data, and the Administrator is to provide me with this information without any delay;
– Submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority; the Supervisory Authority is the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7 (www.uoou.cz);
– Request deletion of personal data in case of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data;
– Request correction of inaccurate data regarding myself;
– Require a limitation of processing if I believe that the Administrator is processing inaccurate data regarding my person for the time necessary for the Administrator to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
– To be informed of any corrections or deletions of personal data or limitation of the processing which the Administrator performs concerning myself;
– Obtain personal information about me that I have provided to the Administrator in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to pass this information to another manager without the current Administrator.
I can apply my rights to the Administrator by sending a written notice to the Administrator or by sending this notification to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Processing is done by the Administrator manually as well as automatically. However, there will be no automated decision making or profiling.
I am aware that the Administrator is under no obligation to appoint a Data Protection Officer and is not obliged to do so by his own decision.
This consent becomes valid from the date of it’s submittance for the period of 10 years. The Administrator is authorized to process my data to the above extent for the duration of this consent. I acknowledge that after the expiration of the consent, the Administrator will no longer be authorized to contact me and to process my data based on this consent.